It is kinda sad I know, but all great things must come to an end. I have enjoyed every moment with all of the amazingly talented girls on the Some Odd Girl DT. I love these stamps/images and will still continue to use them even after this. I will miss everyone on the DT. But let's get back to the Challenge Blog.
For our last challenge together, we have a great challenge picked out for you! And that challenge happens to be...
We want to see your best thank you cards!
Here is my card for this challenge:
(This card has been added to Etsy)
Isn't this card just amazing! I love the vintage/distressed look to it and the flower, I think, makes it perfect. The stamp is my new favorite from the Some Odd Girl July Release and is colored with Copics. The paper is from Basic Grey. The flower is a Prima and the blingy swirls is from my stash. The sentiment is from Stamps Of Life.
I did this card for a challenge on:
- Victorine Stamps: Bling
- Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central: Bling
- Simon Says Stamp and Show: Anything Goes
- Heart Song Inspirations: Anything Goes
- House Of Gilli: Anything Goes
- Die Cut Dreams: Animals
- Creative Card Crew: Animals
- Clear It Out: Anything Goes
- Anything Goes: Flowers
- Papercraft Star: Anything Goes
- Craft Us Crazy: Anything Goes
- Stamp Something: Embellishments
- Stampin' For The Weekend: Animals
- Paper Cutz: Anything Goes
- Crafty Catz: No Pink or Blue
- All Sorts: Free and Easy July
- 2 Sisters: Anything Goes
- Our Creative Corner: All The B's (Black, and Bling)
- House That Stamps Built: Glitter
- Creative Craft World: Anything But Birthdays
- ABC Challenge: Z Is For Zoo
And make sure to check out the rest of the DT's work!