May I just say, I am in love with this card! I took a step out of my comfort zone and used lace. And I am going to hopefully use more lace in the future.
Here is the beautiful card!!!
For this card, I was inspired by a lovely picture of art on Etsy. I loved the colors.
I did this card for a challenge on:
- Pollycraft: Embellishment Bingo (Lace, Charm, and Pearls)
- House of Gilli: Flowers
- Moxie Fab: Photo Inspiration
- Anything Goes: Bingo (Lace/Ribbon, Flowers, Punches/Die Cuts)
- Anita Be Stampin: Lace and Pearls
- A Spoon Full of Sugar: Things With Wings
- Little Red Wagon: Numbers
- Creative Craft World: 3 or More Flowers
- Southern Girls: Lace and Pearls
- Sassy Studio Designs: Lace and Pearls
- Paper Play: Blossoms and Blooms
- Paper Crafting Journey: Use Your Favorite (Embellishment)
- Hanna and Friends: Lace and Pearls
- Stamp Something: Something Sentimental
- Just Magnolia: Friends
- Wee Memories: Pinterest/Etsy Inspired
- Basic Grey: Shabby Chic
- All Sorts: Things With Wings
- 2 Sisters: Anything Goes
- Birthday Sundaes: Lace and Pearls
Stamps: Magnolia, Verve
Paper: Basic Grey, AC, SU!
Other: Copics, Nestabilites, Prima Flwoers, CTMH Flowers, Basics Pearls,
Kaisercraft Chipboard, Lace, Charm, EK Success Border Punch