Sunday, January 13, 2013

I'm Back! Miss Me?

Okay, I KNOW I've been absolutely terrible about posting cards. I'm sorry! I have returned from the uncreative boring world of school and finally found my mojo again! So here I am!

If I must have an excuse as to why I was gone, it is because I was moving! I left my old home of 8 years and moved to a whole new state, all the way across the country! Once we got here, we adjusted well and I started high school. It was a crazy thing to get used to, especially with new kinds of people and new ways of living. But I love it here. It has so many new opportunities for my family and I.

The card I created today is just a birthday card that uses some new paper I got down at Hobby Lobby. I pulled out some lace, flowers, and stamps from my stash and finally sat down and colored.

Here is my creation: 

I also created this card for a variety of challenges:

Materials:
  • Stamps: Fairie Song, Misc.
  • Paper: Basic Grey, Neenah
  • Ink/Markers: Copics, Memento Inks
  • Other: Lace, Prima Flowers, Kaisercraft Rhinestones, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card
    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love that flower with its blingy centre. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super work Carlie, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely bright and cheerful creation, Great to see you Playing along with us this time at Allsorts, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a detailed card Carlie, love the image. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for my Dies & Punches challenge this week, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous wee card - I LOVE all your layers - lots of fab detail to admire too! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations Challenges! bx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is AWESOME!!!
    great card!
    Thanks for joining our birthday at Charisma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a detailed card Carlie, love the image...
    Printing on Plastic

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Morning sweetie, this is just fabulous, thank you for joining us at Crafting Lifes Pieces this time hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete