If I must have an excuse as to why I was gone, it is because I was moving! I left my old home of 8 years and moved to a whole new state, all the way across the country! Once we got here, we adjusted well and I started high school. It was a crazy thing to get used to, especially with new kinds of people and new ways of living. But I love it here. It has so many new opportunities for my family and I.
The card I created today is just a birthday card that uses some new paper I got down at Hobby Lobby. I pulled out some lace, flowers, and stamps from my stash and finally sat down and colored.
Here is my creation:
I also created this card for a variety of challenges:
- Crafty Creations: Something New (Paper)
- Pink Elephant: Celebreate
- Cute Card: Beat The Blues
- Little Red Wagon: Bring On The Bling
- Papertake: Happy New... (Paper)
- Stampin' For The Weekend: Anything Goes
- Charisma Cardz: 4th Birthday
- CLP: Sketch
- Basic Grey: Something New (Paper)
- All Sorts: Dies And Punches
- Stamps: Fairie Song, Misc.
- Paper: Basic Grey, Neenah
- Ink/Markers: Copics, Memento Inks
- Other: Lace, Prima Flowers, Kaisercraft Rhinestones, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities