Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Simple Little Card

 Okay, so I won the Raise the Bar Challenge (with my Happy Birthday black card), and I get to be there guest designer for this week's challenge!!! And what a wonderful challenge it is!!

Well, I guess I should show you my card. So here it is:


And the challenge that this card goes with on Raise the Bar is.........

Nestie 
        Embellishment
White

So Much fun!!!

I also did this card for a few other challenges:

Papertake: Ribbons and Pearls
Stampin' Royalty: Anything with Wings
Flutter By: Open Challenge
Fab 'n' Funky: Animal Magic


Supplies:
Stamps: Gina K.
Other: Ribbon, Basics Rhinestones, Copics, Nestabilties

6 comments:

  1. well congrats on winning and being a guest DT..your card is so pretty. Love that butterfly! Thanks for joining us at FBW this wekk - keep fluttering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gongrats on your DT spot! This card is really pretty, love the clean and simple look! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, Carlie!! I love it and congratulations!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet & lovely card Carlie. Hope you can join us again at F'n'F! xx Jenny xx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, thanks for playing along with Fab n Funky!

    ReplyDelete