Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Birthday!!!

I have finished yet another card today!!! So glad to finally be able to st down and craft!!


I did this card for a challenge on:

ABC Challenge: J is for Jewels and Gems
Basic Grey: 4 different embellishments, 3 different DPs, 1-2 sentiment or images
All Sorts: Anything Goes
I Did It Creations: Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin': Celebrations
Anything Goes: Colors of the Rainbow

Supplies:
Stamps: Greeting Farm, SU!
Paper: Basic Grey
Other: Prima Flowers, Basic Rhinestones, SU! ribbon, charm, Copics, Nestabilties, Sizzix Die

4 comments:

  1. Hi there

    I am thrilled you have joined in my "Free and Easy" theme at Allsorts this fortnight and confess to being astounded by the huge response .

    I usually like to visit every entry and say a few words about their creations, but the sheer volume so far along with the Christmas preparations we all have to juggle means this is a "copied and pasted" message, for which I apologise.

    Wishing you a very Happy Christmas and wonderful holiday time

    B x
    Here's my December candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet card, love your color combo and you really have an eye for cardmaking!
    Thank you so much for having time to play with us at I did it creations challenge blog this week!
    Happy holidays!
    (hugs from Sweden)

    ReplyDelete
  3. a great card so cute thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful birthday card you made.

    Thank you for joining us at IDIC.

    Hugs Gurkiss


    http://gurkiss.com/scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete