Sunday, January 24, 2010

Blog Award

I just want to thank Mary G. for giving me this blog award!!! Mary G. makes some awesome cards and is so talented!!! You can see her blog HERE.

Here is the lovely award:

Now that I have this award, I am to name 10 things that make me happy.
Here they are:
  1. Family
  2. Friends
  3. Cardmaking
  4. Horse-Back Riding
  5. Chocolate!!
  6. Snow
  7. Good Music
  8. Funny Movies
  9. Big Hug
  10. Flowers
5 other people I want to give this award to is:
To accept this award, you will need to:

1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink).
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know that you've honored them with this award.

4 comments:

  1. Awww shucks Miss Carlie - Thank you so much for thinking of me!! I love you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww Carlie thank you so much. you're the sweetest girl ever.
    btw congrats on your new team you're rocking the Stamping world !! ohh and I knew you way back before you were famous:-)

    Hugs Annita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carlie - thank you so much! You are such a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carlie you are the sweetest,thank you sending a great big hug.

    ReplyDelete