Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!! (A little early)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! LOL, I know that it is a little too early, but I think that it is worth it for this card!!!! This is one totally cute little card!!! I love this image.

I did this card for a challenge on Pink Elephant.

I also did this card for a challenge on Stamp Scrap and Doodle Saturdays. This weeks challenge is a inspiration photo.

Here is the photo:


Here is my card:


Supplies:

Paper: Cosmo Cricket

Stamps: Dawn Moore Digi, Stampin' Up

Other: Basics Rhinestones

10 comments:

  1. Hhhmmmm pie!!! This is so cute!!! I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMY pie, great job carlie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Great coloring of the image too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! So glad your feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carlie, love this.... I love the 4 squares.... I need to try this.... might use up some of the scraps :-)..... and it works great with your pie image, cuz it really makes the pie stand out.!!!

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely card.
    Hope you enjoyed playing in our Autumn themed challenge this week. Good luck in the draw for the prize from Wild Flower Kids rubber stamps.
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the symmetry of your card! That's a cute little image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always think of pie when I think Fall :) Cute, cute! Thanks for joining us at TPE this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice card! I love your Halloween blog background too. : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Carlie!

    Your cards are awesome, such creative work!

    Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete